Kooday Forum

Kooday is quickly becoming the talk of the Internet marketing community. Come share strategies, trade keywords and learn new ideas!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

kooday messed up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Insanity

PostSubject: kooday messed up   Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:17 pm

I received a refund and I told them specifically i cant use my paypal no more since its blocked. How can I fix this? Their support isnt responding
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiamondNate

PostSubject: Re: kooday messed up   Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:09 pm

confused..

No one can purchase in kooday anymore. Your refund should have been to your cc if thats how you purchased. if it was via paypal, you need to retrieve the funds and re-invest that in Kooday ASAP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Insanity

PostSubject: Re: kooday messed up   Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:12 am

DiamondNate wrote:
confused..

No one can purchase in kooday anymore. Your refund should have been to your cc if thats how you purchased. if it was via paypal, you need to retrieve the funds and re-invest that in Kooday ASAP

Lol. You don't get it. Paypal has limited my account and I have to send in my social , ID and proof of address. Im not comfortable with that as they did that without warning and when I had money. SO I cant retrieve the funds
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chinook

PostSubject: Re: kooday messed up   Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:23 am

Just checked my Kooday site and I see 6.00 new dollars in my AlertPay account.
Bought 6.00 worth of keywords.
A few I bought back and the rest all 0.10 keywords.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chinookdeliveryservices.com
Insanity

PostSubject: Re: kooday messed up   Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:34 am

chinook wrote:
Just checked my Kooday site and I see 6.00 new dollars in my AlertPay account.
Bought 6.00 worth of keywords.
A few I bought back and the rest all 0.10 keywords.

scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chinook

PostSubject: Re: kooday messed up   Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:38 am

lol! I know. scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chinookdeliveryservices.com
DiamondNate

PostSubject: Re: kooday messed up   Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:38 pm

Insanity, did you pay with funds that were in paypal? or did you pay using paypal but with your cc. If you did through your cc or bank account even using PP as the processor, once the refund is done, it will go back to the original spot of purchase. The only way you will run into a problem is if you had the funds in paypal already once its refunded.

Make sense? afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
whodayatkooday

PostSubject: Re: kooday messed up   Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:28 pm

Insanity,

First off, take a deep breath and release Wink

I spoke with Mark, this past Wednesday. i was told that support tickets are ( basically ) just not going to be answered due to the high amount and not enough people to handle them ( maybe there is nobody avail. at this time - I don't know )
and that if I ( or anyone ) had a special situation/problem, to call HIM.

The number is on the home page and in your FAQ section, I believe.
He's available Mon - Fri. 10am - 3pm ( or maybe 4pm ) EST ( New York Time ). This would be your best recourse to possibly get the answers you need.

In regards to Paypal, I had this situation quite a few years ago and after I decided to just give them what they asked for, everything has been fine. I DID call them directly and insisted to speak with a supervisor. I think i had to call a few times before I got a answer that made sense to me.

It can be frustrating ( as is this Kooday payout into PP when we're to be getting away from it Surprised ) when dealing with PP, but, getting the answers you seek, so that YOU will be comfortable in sending them the required info., will make transactions much smoother in the future.

In regards to the Snap shot: I was told by Mark, that we will have at least a 2 week extension ( and possibly till Oct. 22 )
to get our funds from PP to AP, because they are aware of the problems some people are having and really don't want to penalize anyone.

I'd suggest CALLING HIM and speaking with him Directly. I've called twice and Nark, himself, has answered each time.

All that being said; I STILL haven't heard a sensible reason WHY we are STILL being paid into PP account balance if we can ONLY buy with those funds? Seems that Kooday is making sure they get more profits this way, by forcing us to either buy keywords or wait 6 months till PP releases the funds. My concern, then, is will Kooday even be around in 6 months? Seems they're covering all bases, just in case Wink

one more thing that may be of importance to you and all members.
Each purchase of keywords made with your Kooday PayPal Balance, EXTENDS your time waiting for PP to release those funds ( from your profits ) another 6 months Twisted Evil At least, that's the way I understood Mark. And I Did relay it back to him to be sure of what he said. What I DID NOT ask was if this was for the ENTIRE PP bal. or JUST for each particular purchase. I believe it is for each purchase.

So, it's best, then, to bring your AP into a positive bal. and buy with that and just sit tight on pp funds and pray that we will get them released to us in 6 months time, whic, for us early Kooday heads, is about Feb. or March 2011.

And I still haven't had any AP ( profits ) funds actually Go from my Kooday AP balance Into My AP Account, as it is still being "processed", now running on 3 weeks since being requested. Mad

Hope I've helped some Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kooday messed up   

Back to top Go down

kooday messed up
Page 1 of 1