Kooday Forum

Kooday is quickly becoming the talk of the Internet marketing community. Come share strategies, trade keywords and learn new ideas!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

What does this (mean)?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tigerfan

PostSubject: What does this (mean)?   Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:43 am

Last night I noticed that suddenly the values of many of my keywords have parenthesises around them, (1.08). What does this mean? I know that when our Alertpay accounts were in the red that the parenthesises around that amount meant that it was a negative amount, but I deposited my full starting amount into my Alertpay account and it is a positive amount now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerfan

PostSubject: Re: What does this (mean)?   Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:39 pm

Can anyone explain why some of the keywords that I purchase have their values in parentheses? Both of my accounts, Paypal and Alertpay are positive amounts, so I don't understand this. Surely it doesn't mean that these values are negative amounts and that somehow I still owe for them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cpennington

PostSubject: Re: What does this (mean)?   Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:42 pm

If you are seeing parenthesis in you keyword history on purchases, this signifies a debit. No parenthesis signifies a credit. Like a bank statement. You bought a word, debit, you get parenthesis. Someone buys the word, credit, no parenthesis. The only parenthesis you ever needed to be concerned of was on the AP Balance, not the Transaction History. Since this is positive, as you said, you should have no concern.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://referralville.info
Tigerfan

PostSubject: Re: What does this (mean)?   Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:49 pm

Thanks for the reply. I figured that out myself just today. Boy do I feel foolish now. I noticed that the enclosed amounts were next to purchases and the amounts next to sells were not enclosed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does this (mean)?   

Back to top Go down

What does this (mean)?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kooday Forum :: Kooday General Discussion :: Kooday Forum Hoopla-
Jump to: