Kooday Forum

Kooday is quickly becoming the talk of the Internet marketing community. Come share strategies, trade keywords and learn new ideas!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

stop splitting money between ap and pp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darrell1211

PostSubject: stop splitting money between ap and pp   Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:24 pm

if its going to be ap then let it be ap - im tired of having money in pp and not being able to use it - if i want a keyword that is 3.08 and i have 2/00 in ap and 2/00 in pp i cant buy it - very frustrating - just put all the funds in ap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
whodayatkooday

PostSubject: Re: stop splitting money between ap and pp   Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:34 pm

I agree..
you would think that by now this would have been absolved.

Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darrell1211

PostSubject: Re: stop splitting money between ap and pp   Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:25 pm

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sunwest

PostSubject: Re: stop splitting money between ap and pp   Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:39 pm

They're paying out based on how you earned the money, either through PP or AP. Since most people still have PP residue, it will continue until that runs out,I've been told.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.whatsonyourmind.us
Darrell1211

PostSubject: Re: stop splitting money between ap and pp   Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:57 pm

yeah i know but wish they would just change over Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
incomelife

PostSubject: Re: stop splitting money between ap and pp   Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:39 am

It would appear after the payouts today that we will have AP and PP accounts until PP is no longer holding KD funds.. that is 6 months after it happened so 5 and 1/2 months to go!

I did not bother with the swap out.. one of the reasons being it allowed me to continue to buy keywords all last week and my keyword value increased by 800 dollars!

I think if we accept that the AP and PP amounts will be there for the foreseeable future and just get on spending the balances we have we will all be better off in the long run!

1/ by showing faith in the KD program
2/ by using all available KD dollars to spend on keywords

As much as we are all competing to buy the best keywords at the cheapest cost payouts before KD launch can only be achieved by recycling the dollars we have and by adding more funds directly from AP

So for me I will do both.. "in for a penny, in for a pound"

Alan
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://koodaykeywords.com
whodayatkooday

PostSubject: Re: stop splitting money between ap and pp   Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:13 pm

While i understand Alan's reasoning and his faith in Kooday, I too am frustrated with this PP/AP thing. Mad

The fact is that even though "technically" we've been paid out profits, as long as the ( profit shares ) are put into PP, the ONLY way we can actually USE that money is to repurchase new keywords. We are, basically, being forced to re-invest our profits, of which we MAY see in 6 months.

What hasn't been mentioned is that each time we buy a keyword using our pp funds, the 6 month time-frame begins all over, for that purchase ( this is what I understood Mark to say ). So then, it is possible that we may never see that money
unless kooday's pp funds get caught up ( or whatever needs to happen there - still not sure about that ).

Kooday, in the meantime, is profiting a lot off these purchases through pp, which is a good thing...for Kooday, but, says to me, that they are either in financial trouble and still need to make due on their pp funds, and the way they do this is by FORCING us to re-spend that money that will only extend the 6 month waiting period. Again, this is the answer i got when I asked mark," If I make a spend today, via pp, then do nothing else, this spend will take another 6 months, or up to 6 months, to be released by pp?

I think if Kooday would just be straight and keep us updated and fully disclose the real reason behind this pp/ap split, we would feel a lot more at ease and confident with Kooday, just as good folks like Alan and a few others seem to be.

As long as we keep purchasing ( being forced to ) with pp funds, how can the money run out?
It's now 17 days since I requested my AP funds from my Kooday balance, and even though the transaction is listed as
"processed" I still have not received those funds. I was told that Kooday/Alertpay would ( should ) have it all ironed out, and set to go, this past Friday. Another Stall technique?

I heard there was a call, this past Friday evening, but have not been able to find it, if it was recorded, that is. Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aussie_Striker

PostSubject: Re: stop splitting money between ap and pp   Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:09 am

whodayatkooday wrote:
What hasn't been mentioned is that each time we buy a keyword using our pp funds, the 6 month time-frame begins all over, for that purchase ( this is what I understood Mark to say ).

Kooday, in the meantime, is profiting a lot off these purchases through pp, which is a good thing...for Kooday, but, says to me, that they are either in financial trouble and still need to make due on their pp funds, and the way they do this is by FORCING us to re-spend that money that will only extend the 6 month waiting period. Again, this is the answer i got when I asked mark," If I make a spend today, via pp, then do nothing else, this spend will take another 6 months, or up to 6 months, to be released by pp?

I heard there was a call, this past Friday evening, but have not been able to find it, if it was recorded, that is. Mad

I think you may have misunderstood because the 6 month period is from when the money left the paypal account, not the Kooday PP portion. So it is 6 months from when you originally invested the money to Kooday. Once you have done that it is Kooday dollars and has no transactions processed withing paypal.

I've noticed that the profit share has turned more towards alertpay. This mean that there is more alertpay money than paypal now. The people that are not refunding their paypal amounts is what is holding up the process. If they were to do that the paypal money would disappear altogether.

I'd also like a link for the latet call...who gets informed about these?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
whodayatkooday

PostSubject: Re: stop splitting money between ap and pp   Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:40 pm

i may have misunderstood...i've many things on my mind these days..however...i'm 95% sure this is what Mark told me via phone.
Just to be sure, i'll give it a listen to later on ( i recorded the call Wink just to be sure.

on a positive note; i did finally receive my payout request ( from 4 weks ago ) into my AP acxcount, so i'm feeling good about that Very Happy

so now, if i want to remain in good standing, i need to buy kooday dollars, via ap, in the amount of pp money refunded to me last month. i assume this is just a normal kooday dollar purchase transaction through ap without any special notes and such?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stop splitting money between ap and pp   

Back to top Go down

stop splitting money between ap and pp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1