Kooday Forum

Kooday is quickly becoming the talk of the Internet marketing community. Come share strategies, trade keywords and learn new ideas!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Kooday Paid Today!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
whodayatkooday

PostSubject: Kooday Paid Today!   Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:07 pm

Just noticed we received our profit share from kooday.

here's their message as posted on news page. I PUT IT IN BOLD.

Profit-Share-Credit earnings for September 16th have been calculated and deposited into your accounts.
Some monies were deposited into your PayPal/Kooday account and some into your AlertPay/Kooday account.

NOTE: MY QUESTION IS WHY ARE THEY STILL PUTTING OUR PROFIT SHARE INTO PAYPAL? WE OBVIOUSLY CANNOT WITHDRAW SO THE ONLY REASON I CAN THINK OF IS THAT THEY WANT US TO SPEND THAT MONEY BUYING KEYWORDS,
BECAUSE THEY ARE UNABLE TO PAY THE FULL PROFIT SHARE AMOUNT.
HALF INTO AP AND HALF INTO PP, MAKES NO SENSE. YES, EVENTUALLY ALL MONEY WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO AP, BUT, THAT MAY BE ANOTHER 2 - 6 WEEKS OR AT LEAST UNTIL ALL LEGAL PAPERWORK/TERMS ARE IRONED OUT WELL BETWEEN KOODAY AND AP. SO WE ARE STILL NOT ABLE TO RECEIVE ANY SO-CALLED PROFITS. WHICH MEANS WE'VE GOT AROUND $1000 TIED UP IN KOODAY BAL.

Check your transaction history to find out how much you received.

People who do not have a PayPal account do not need one. All monies outstanding will eventually be transferred to AlertPay. You are still able to buy KeyWords using your PayPal balance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cazha

PostSubject: Re: Kooday Paid Today!   Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:32 pm

I would assume the reason for still going to Paypal is there is still Kooday money in Paypal that people haven't withdrawn, therefore until all the money is removed from Paypal we will continue to get some profitshare in Paypal.

You could use your Paypal balance to buy keywords first to keep it reduced as much as possible. Then cashout using your Alertpay. I have never cashed anything out as I need all the funds to get to diamond status but I presume you can cashout any money in Alertpay as long as it is over $5.

Carol

Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerfan

PostSubject: Re: Kooday Paid Today!   Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:48 pm

They call this a payout! I know I am not up there with you big timers having only over 12,500 profit shares so far, but on both of my last two payouts I was paid over $5.00 and today it was less than $3.00. What gives? I have also noticed that if you subtract my negative Alertpay balance from the value of the keywords I own plus what I have left in my Paypal balance, the total is barely more than what I put into Kooday to start with over 3 weeks ago. I have been selling and buying keywords regularly but for some reason the profits just are not there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cazha

PostSubject: Re: Kooday Paid Today!   Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:16 pm

I think we all got less than we hoped, but if you read the news on Kooday they say

We want to make this clear: Payout amounts are not guaranteed for Profit-Share-Credit holders.The rate per credit depends on how much we are able to set aside each week.The amount will vary accordingly.

they are paying out what they can afford, there is no point in paying massive bonuses to the detriment of all the members (look what happened to the banks Sad )

As your credits build so will your profits, just keep buying and selling quality keywords and you'll be ok.

I think it will come good with Kooday, they have delivered so far what they promised admittedly not as fast as some would have liked.

Because of the problems around Alertpay/Paypal switchover they are extending the snapshot for another week. I think they are being fair.

Maybe the bonuses should have been smaller at first then members wouldn't have their expectations raised too much.

I think this company have survived through some tough times, many would have just given up an run off with all our money. I think you need to look long term and be happy you got in at the beta stage

And there endeth the lecture for today Wink

Carol

flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chinook

PostSubject: Re: Kooday Paid Today!   Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:44 pm

They better do something with the site as a person gets tired of getting the message(site maxed out).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chinookdeliveryservices.com
DiamondNate

PostSubject: Payouts   Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:06 pm

Hey Guys! Im new to the forum and Im also a Kooday diamond.

I just want to encourage you not to give up. Kooday is the best thing thats happened to me and im making some serious cash. Without even bringing up the snapshot bonus.

Before this mumbo jumbo with PayPal happened. I was making rougly $600-$800/week in profits. Its definetly worth it. Now because Alertpay has started up, its going to take another few weeks to get back up there. As well yes, Profits are not guarenteed as.. well they are profits. We should be happy Kooday is sharing in the first place!!!

If anyone has any questions, Im quite versed in Kooday and am willing to help, Please PM me!

Diamond Nate~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kooday Paid Today!   

Back to top Go down

Kooday Paid Today!
Page 1 of 1